SwordOfContempt wrote:Hello schtruck, sorry to bother you man, but there's a glaring issue regarding the HTC One. For whatever reason, I am not allowed to press more than two buttons at a time; whenever I try to, all button actions cease until I take my fingers off the screen..
I didn't have this problem with my old phone(HTC Vivid), and apparently I'm not the only HTC one owner who experiences this problem. For the record, everything else works perfectly. I really love this emulator, and if you or anyone can help me with this, it'd be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you much in advance.
schtruck wrote:@DarkBahamut, on which device are you running FPse? it's true that on somes device where the Latency is too high (IE, old OMAP cpu ), the Default configuration is really bad, but switching off SPUsync fix the problem. The current audio plugin has itself a HIgh latency in SPUSYNC mode. I'll try to tune is directly from on of those old devices to find the best result...
schtruck wrote:have you tried to set Force Landscape from video menu, it isn't better?
Btw i just pushed a new Beta for Android and OUYA:
- Added CPU optimisations for ARM V5, V6 and V7, give interresting boost
- Fixed a last SDcard recognition problem
- Fixed games Moto Racer, Einhender, Breath of fire III and more with Software plugin (Missing textures suddenly and Input bug on Moto Racer)
- Added automatic recognition of Adreno GPU to add Specific OpenGL fix automaically
- Added the possibility to set manually plugins to avoid to be downloaded each update
Get files from http://www.fpsece.net/plugins.zip and unzip it to /sdcard/fpseplugins.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest