Fpse for Android News

Akademicks
Primary Device: HTC One Max
Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
ROM: Rooted Stock Sense 6.0 ROM

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby Akademicks » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:12 pm

schtruck wrote:wow no idea about this green problem...

Btw i addressed the White polygon problem , you will perhaps notice a very quick black polygon frame and that's all, texture will comeback immediatly. (time to refresh textures destroyed by garbage collector)

I update beta, i need to have feedback on this fix ;-)

Ok, i'll test it as soon as I get off work.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Anyway, more than two weeks passed since previous release, it s time to release the new one,

tested on all my Devices, and works as never, even my Old Galaxy Ace run Fpse much better!

The compatibility is now really impressive, only really few are resisting.

Tips for Games, Gran Turismo 2 and Starwars Dark FOrces, Check the Fast boot option from system then restart the game to avoid the very long pause at start.

here are official changes:

FPse 0.11.151:
- Improved a lot of Compatibility and stability (IE, no more crash for Driver 1)
- Fixed memory card write/read problem (IE: Jade Cocoon , Format old memcard to fix it)
- Fixed Random OpenGL's white polygons
- Improved Soft and Soft hd plugins speed and rendering
- Added Memory cards manager to Misc/Saves , Backup,Restore and Format your memcards
- Improved Global speed (IE: Xperia Play can now run OpenGL High Definition very fastly)

i fixed somes other reported minor bugs too.

Dornil
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia Play

Postby Dornil » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:02 pm

Indeed noticeable improvement in OGL speed on Xperia Play! For example Dino Crisis and Blast Radius are now finally running at 60 fps in most scenes. However Colony Wars series remains unplayable in OGL due to low performance:( As for compatibility, both G-Police games are still unplayable as well (hang-up at title screen).
Thank you very much for mapping L2/R2 buttons to the touch pads; however is it possible to add an option of switching touch pads mapping to L1/R2 instead? This could be very useful in some games. Also, should the volume buttons be mapped to anything now, in menu they change the ring volume instead of multimedia volume (unlike the earlier versions) now. Is it possible to make those regulate the multimedia volume as before?

foleyjo
Enthusiast
Primary Device: JXD S601

Postby foleyjo » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:36 pm

Space Hulk works perfect now Thank You.

In Cold Blood still craahing at the atart but looking at this thread it might be my rip is bad as another user plays it fine.

Rebel Assault 2 still freezes halfway through the mellenium falcon level.

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:28 pm

thanks for your feedback, very helpful

i ll post a quick update tomorow because some games have problem and i already fixed them but i need to test a bit.

Sotn2
Primary Device: Xperia Play

Postby Sotn2 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:35 pm

Working great on Xperia play. Just a few issues I've noticed in case you're not aware of them: sound is missing from video in Symphony of the Night now (logo, intro etc) and music is corrupt in the intro/select screens in WipEout.

Akademicks

Postby Akademicks » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Hey Schtruck,

I'll be able to test more games when I get Comcast internet installed next month. Until then, i'll just have to put up with my 1kbps Cricket internet. :cry:

Game: Alone in the Dark: New Nightmare
Video Mode: OpenGL
Video Settings: Framelimiter - OffScreen Drawing on 2
FPS: 44-62

1. Character Shadows and Lightning doesn't show like they should in other video modes.
2. A cracking noise is heard inside the mansion at the beginning of the game. I'm not sure if it's the rain hitting the rooftop.
3. White textures still show, but after opening and closing the menu 2-3 times, they went away. :D
4. During the cutscene while talking to the lady in the bed (screenshot below), the FPS drops and sound lags.
5. A white bar flashes half of the screen every 3-5secs, I guess it's suppose to be lightning? I couldn't get a screenshot of it because it dissapears too quick.

Screenshot of the white textures. They aren't bad as they used to be. Keep up the good work Schtruck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video Mode: Software HD:

During the cutscene when she radios the male character, a duplicate effect happens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video Mode: Software HD - Software Smoother Image - Software Faster Mode

A few dots appear on the stairs under the character

When I turned around and walked the other way, they disappeared.

The same dots that appeared on the stairs, appeared on the bookshelf to the character's right.

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:07 pm

i just pushed a new beta, with somes fix for somes games like Sould Blade, Digimon 3, and surely somes others

If beta testers can check this new beta quickl i'd like to push a quick fix version to market.

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:10 am

OK FPse 0.11.152 pushed to market with many fixes.... games and License!

Yes, Lollipop now works without license problem and people who were complaining about license bug recently , i discovered it was because they use lucky patcher ( the more recent version) which has modified something that made the license checking impossible, so even is you weren't using it over fpse, fpse wasn't able to contact Google server...

About Lollipop, i tested FPse on Nexus 9! and i saw the best platform to play PSone game in full HD and 4/3!!

Rendering in OpenGL is incredible in 2000x1500 and speed is the best actually, battery life is very long even when playing with FPse and tablet is never hot! the dream!

Akademicks

Postby Akademicks » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:51 am

schtruck wrote:OK FPse 0.11.152 pushed to market with many fixes.... games and License!

Yes, Lollipop now works without license problem and people who were complaining about license bug recently , i discovered it was because they use lucky patcher ( the more recent version) which has modified something that made the license checking impossible, so even is you weren't using it over fpse, fpse wasn't able to contact Google server...

About Lollipop, i tested FPse on Nexus 9! and i saw the best platform to play PSone game in full HD and 4/3!!

Rendering in OpenGL is incredible in 2000x1500 and speed is the best actually, battery life is very long even when playing with FPse and tablet is never hot! the dream!

Keep up the good work Schtruck! :D I'll test it on my lunch break tomorrow.

Return to “News”