Cheat Codes

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Re: Cheat Codes

Postby bluezeak » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:31 pm

see this post about the current version (11.40). I think the current cheat coode update was actually implemented a few version back, 11.40 just changed it to allow up to 100 cheates (I beleive).
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3827
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

Ankhael
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung galaxy s2 tmobile
Operating System: android 4.0.4 ICS

Postby Ankhael » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:25 am

I have FPse v.0.11.45

And I wanna know how to use cheats. And what are cheat files?

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:26 am

Stay tunned, today should be released a version which will download automatically Cheats for thounsands games....

Those cheat will be placed to /sdcard/.fpse/cheat

it will be text files named to the license code of your games, somes games will have somes cheat that will need to be tunned because you can get many stuff if you change the value at a specific address.

So stay tunned.

Comrade
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Nexus 7
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock 4.1.1

Postby Comrade » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Is there a way to turn off the automatic download of cheats? Because I was using a cheat file for a game but FPSe keeps loading the downloaded cheats instead of the cheat file I was using.

Luutarhuri
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S 3
ROM: Stock 4.0.4

Postby Luutarhuri » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Okay, the cheats hasn't worked properly ever but after the newest update it's getting pretty frustrating. I have made the cheat file, I have tried many different ways to do it (for example http://i.imgur.com/eRroX.png ) and it seams that what codes I get is completely random. Some times it gives 0 cheats, some times 4, some times 8.

With the latter one now I got this result: http://i.imgur.com/8YM1L.png

What I'm doing wrong?

Also, now with the newest update the automatic cheat download ruins it even more. Every time I trie to put my own cheats, it just downloads automatically its owns and replaces what I have. And for this game it has 1 freking code witch doesn't do anything (the code list has one entry with no text in it). So I would also really like if there were option to turn that automatic thing off.

There is also some weird bug. Before the newest update I was playing the game with "no random battles on map" and "no random battles on everywhere else" cheats on because of the annoying place in the game (I have played the game completely countles times so I'm just goofing around with the codes). I quick saved, closed the app and updated the fpse. After that, now that I play the game, there is never random battles anymore. Those cheats stayed on even when they are not even selected anymore. How is that even possible? And even if they were, I couldn't do anything about it because this freaking thing replaces the cheats with its own empty file every time :lol:

I also wouldn't mind if there were a straight option to turn all cheats off.

Willowdrew
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Amaze
ROM: FM3

anyone know what TYPE of codes we need?

Postby Willowdrew » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Gameshark? Pro action Replay? 'Other?'

so far ive tried several codes from different products and none of them seem to work.

Currently trying to play Front Mission 3 if anyone has a place where i would get some working codes!

Also as far as i can tell ive followed the directions for loading the Bios and having the cheat in the txt with the ## around the cheat name but still no luck :cry:

any advice? thanks!

Luutarhuri

Re: anyone know what TYPE of codes we need?

Postby Luutarhuri » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Game shark and action replay codes SHOULD work but after the newest update there is some kind of bug that hasn't been fixed yet that makes the codes not work at all. I don't get any results even with the same cheat list that worked prior the update.

Willowdrew
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Amaze
ROM: FM3

Postby Willowdrew » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:04 pm

well.. its good to know its not just me i guess :) thanks!

guess ill just sit tight with everyone else till its resolved.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:30 pm

guys, when you say cheat don't work ? you mean you can see them? apply them from enable/disable? and do you set freq to 1?

Luutarhuri

Postby Luutarhuri » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:50 pm

schtruck wrote:guys, when you say cheat don't work ? you mean you can see them? apply them from enable/disable? and do you set freq to 1?

As I have stated in previous messages in different threads, some times it doesn't show all of the cheats listed (it varies a lot) but when you see them, you can enable/disable them from the list normally. Even after that the cheats doesn't work. It doesn't matter how freq was set (tried all of them).

Return to “General Discussion”