Fpse for Android News

jbspicer
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: htc evo 3d
Operating System: android
ROM: final fantasy vii

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby jbspicer » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:49 pm

I have recently downloaded fpse emulator and i cannot get my ISO to work please help

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:03 pm

For all people who say they can't make FPse working on their device, take a look to your ISO Image file, most of the time they are in a format unreadable by FPse.

Good new, The Mali400 OpenGL bug has been identified!!! so no good new, it's related to FPse recompiler... i have reactivated our dynamic interpreter which is a MIX of an interpreter and a recompiler and MALI400 works perfectly! now i'm earching to see what in recompiler make this problem... (on Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note, it's still full speed ...incredible....and all games seems to work without tekken3 trick, except there is still a crash in FF7 at battle)

jbspicer
Fresh Fish

Postby jbspicer » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:16 pm

My ISO is a .cue file. Is that why?

madenssblade
Primary Device: HTC One X
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Postby madenssblade » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:40 pm

hi i own HTC One x can you change the target SDK level to 14 to get full screen on it so the menu bar does not show

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:16 am

Target is not set to 14 because of Problem with JNI interface actually, but i got one X and i applied a patch to force this menu bar gone with SDK from 11, like we can find on all other devices. Take a look to XDA for that.

DrGonzo82
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Sensation 4G
Operating System: Android 4.0.3

Postby DrGonzo82 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:49 am

I just purchased fpse for android 0.11.26 from the google play store and unfortunately I can't get one of my favorite games, oddworld abe's oddysee to work. I am using an HTC Sensation 4G with android 4.0.3. My iso is a .img file. I also have Final Fantasy VII and Resident Evil 2 on my phone, both are also .img files, and they both work fine. Anytime I click on the Oddworld file to open it all it does is open up to the original psx boot up screen then goes straight to cd player screen. I have tried using many different settings, including trying the OpenGL plugin, with no luck. Can somebody please tell me how to get this game to work?

madenssblade
Primary Device: HTC One X
Operating System: Android

Postby madenssblade » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 am

Removing the action bar
If you don’t need the action bar, you can remove it from your entire app or from individual activities. This is appropriate for apps that never used the options menu or for apps in which the action bar doesn’t meet design needs (such as games). You can remove the action bar using a theme such as Theme.Holo.NoActionBar or Theme.DeviceDefault.NoActionBar. Can try this I don't want to root by htcdev.com

DrGonzo82
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Sensation 4G
Operating System: Android 4.0.3

Postby DrGonzo82 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:44 pm

thefitz wrote:
DrGonzo82 wrote:I just purchased fpse for android 0.11.26 from the google play store and unfortunately I can't get one of my favorite games, oddworld abe's oddysee to work. I am using an HTC Sensation 4G with android 4.0.3. My iso is a .img file. I also have Final Fantasy VII and Resident Evil 2 on my phone, both are also .img files, and they both work fine. Anytime I click on the Oddworld file to open it all it does is open up to the original psx boot up screen then goes straight to cd player screen. I have tried using many different settings, including trying the OpenGL plugin, with no luck. Can somebody please tell me how to get this game to work?

This is pretty much conclusive proof that the image file is corrupt.

I would've suggested that the file was possibly corrupt, but I also have ePSXe on my pc and the same file works flawlessly on it. I've also tried a few other files of the same game and am still getting the same result.

jbspicer
Fresh Fish

Postby jbspicer » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:51 am

I am stuck on trying to het my final fantasy game working. I have fpse and the iso and the bio. but everytime I try to open it the screen goes black and goes back to the applications page. Then when I open fpse it goes back to the pick iso page. It doesn't save my bio in general settings and never opens. what could be the problem?

anotherdeadsoldier
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Galaxy S II LTE
ROM: stock

Postby anotherdeadsoldier » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:40 pm

-
Last edited by anotherdeadsoldier on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “News”