How disable "all" onscreen controls

Germano
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Motorola Atrix 4g
Operating System: Android 2.2

How disable "all" onscreen controls

Postby Germano » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:56 pm

I'm using FPSE in my Atrix 4G plus my IControlPad. Everything works fine, except that, when I have analog controls enabled, there is an onscreen button that I can't disable, the one that switches the set of controls visible at the screen. The video below will show very clearly which one I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OAFqUHT ... r_embedded

Any ideas about how I make this last one disappear? I have been searching this info everywhere.

Germano
Fresh Fish

Re: How disable "all" onscreen controls

Postby Germano » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Overlay pad is disabled for me.

This can be reproduced even without an IControlPad, as I just did. You have only to make all the configurations as if you had one. You wont be able to use any buttons, of course, but the button in question will be visible there from the moment you start the emulation. I understand that there should be none.

I guess it is worth mentioning that I'm using the last version available in market.

Thanks for the reply!

Germano
Fresh Fish

Re: How disable "all" onscreen controls

Postby Germano » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi! Have tested again after the last update and the problem didn't happen anymore. No buttons on the screen!
On a non related issue, I'm under the impression that synchronization with my IControlPad is easier accomplished now - in the previous version there were moments when I had to try a number of times until it got connected.
Congrats for the well done job! It is a great emulator well worthy the purchase!

Return to “General Discussion”