schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby schtruck » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:44 pm

it seems to be related to Zeemote....

Erase Datas from FPse application, then retry. If you activate Zeemote internally, it break FPse the next time you run it.

IF you want to use Zeemote for now , use Bluez IME.

FireStorm
Primary Device: SimpleMobile|HD2
Operating System: Nandroid_v2.3.7
ROM: DorimanX

Postby FireStorm » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:54 pm

schtruck wrote:it seems to be related to Zeemote....

Erase Datas from FPse application, then retry. If you activate Zeemote internally, it break FPse the next time you run it.

IF you want to use Zeemote for now , use Bluez IME.

umm... zeemote??? I am so confused... I am using a PS3 remote... not a Zeemote... never even selected that as an option... and I have cleared FPse's data already... BulezIME???... still confused...

What about the sound issue that seems to be present in the first few logs?

crualfoxhound
Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Postby crualfoxhound » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:08 pm

schtruck wrote:@illuminerdi, come to msn i'd like to Fix definitively this problem that somes peoples encounter.

Somes news about Next version!

- New DMA code for ARM is on the way, and you can expect something marvelous....
- Optimisation for Duacore is done.... Drawing part is done into another thread and good surprise is that even mono core can run FPse at very good speed with Filtering screen on (got full speed on my Xperia play...)
- Tablets problems is now fixed!

So just stay the new DMA code and new stunning version will be released... We are thinking to call it 0.11....

@schtruck

Well done mucker.
can't wait to try this new version out.
Hopefully I can play tekken 3 at perfect 60fps instead of 45fps.
and very very excited about dualcore optimization.
Just another awsome reason to test on my new galaxy note.
just a few more days to delivery and let the testing begin.lol

Catch ya later..
Galaxy note 9 exynos

D69K
Enthusiast
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1

Postby D69K » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:57 pm

schtruck wrote:@illuminerdi, come to msn i'd like to Fix definitively this problem that somes peoples encounter.

Somes news about Next version!

- New DMA code for ARM is on the way, and you can expect something marvelous....
- Optimisation for Duacore is done.... Drawing part is done into another thread and good surprise is that even mono core can run FPse at very good speed with Filtering screen on (got full speed on my Xperia play...)
- Tablets problems is now fixed!

So just stay the new DMA code and new stunning version will be released... We are thinking to call it 0.11....

Great news as always :)
Thanks Schtruck :)
"Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg" Dwight D. Eisenhowe
1890-1969, Thirty-fourth President of the USA <--- he also had a D like Monkey D. Luffy those guys are everywhere :lol:

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:45 pm

OK i prefered to release a Last version before 0.11,

So FPse 0.10.60 is available to the Market:

- Somes bugs fixes were done
- New memory allocation method which should make FPse more stable
- Fix for Tablets or Bug screen devices
- Fix for Multitouch (no more crash)
- New option for Dual core processors....just set this options will let you play FPse at higher speed , even with screen Filtering on!
Just set into System menu Dual core boost, and if you search for smoother animation set Thread priority just below Dual core boost. Try both options with mono core, it can be very usefull.

I have disabled for now internal Zeemote support, because it's not stable. Use Bluez if you have Zeemote.

Thanks for your feedbacks!

suavethekid
Primary Device: Galaxy note 2, Motorola Xoom
ROM: Blazer rom, Tiamat

Postby suavethekid » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:59 am

I am loving the dualcore support! My epic touch 4g and moto xoom are sucking up all the glory. Before on my xoom with tekken 3 filtering and fast draw on could only hit 38 fps im hitting a solid 50 51 and the graphics look much more smoothed out. This emulator has become quite refined congrats, I cant wait to see what you have in store for the next release. If I find any bugs ill follow up but so far its all looking amazing.

FireStorm

Postby FireStorm » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:07 am

Still cant get GameShark, CodeBreaker, or ActionReplay to work, tried different versions of each... (and cant get/figure out built in cheat engine)

Heres the logcats from my attempts at running GS and CB, I dont see ANYTHING reported that screams PROBLEM... hell, while watching the logcat window and listening to the startup of either nothing seems to happen at all when both hit that "DEATH" point where they just stop working (I can still pull up menu and eject/ect), i know progress is made more towards GAMES rather then CHEAT utilities, but since the built in one is so undocumented and none of the posts here on the forum's are helpful, I have had no choice but to try alternative means

So I try to be helpful and provides logs if I can...

They are attached...

And since it was thought I was using a zeemote or whatever last time:
Asus Transformer TF101 16GB
Android 3.2.1 (HoneyComb)
PlayStation 3 Bluetooth Controller (doesnt have to be configured/connected to experience the errors I have above, matter o fact I didnt even config/connect it to re-test the latest release)
Attachments
GameShark+CodeBreaker-LogCat.zip
(4.42 KiB) Downloaded 630 times

FireStorm

Postby FireStorm » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:13 am

And the most annoying bug for me really...

Setting Overlay Pad to disabled, then saving default config STILL causes FPse to crash...

The DISABLED setting WILL NOT STICK WHAT-SO-EVER

No matter how I try to set it as disabled, save it, or dont save it, it ALWAYS remains enabled when i select a game and start, it stays disabled once I am ingame and then go to settings to disabled, but IT ALWAYS COMES BACK... AND it FC's when I try to save it in the default config (check your reports from market, I have dont it at least 5 times tonight and hit send on each and every FC report), oh, and when I use the default config save, HPE becomes disabled, and will NOT stay enabled (just like Overlay almost...) until I clear cache and dont use the save default config...

Got more FPS... which is cool... but none of the BUG I reported are fixed...

EDIT: Since I was able to reproduce this FC so easily, I went ahead and did it another 5 times (so 10 reports sent through the FC reporter system), AND while I didnt clean my logcat prior, I only copied the last bit that I watched occur when I launched and made the settings changes and then hit exit (it also happens on game load as well), er shit, thats 12 total FC reports sent... whatever!

So! Merry Christmas! 3 LogCats, 2 for Cheat tools, and 1 for config settings save! Happy .11!
Attachments
ForceClose.zip
(7.79 KiB) Downloaded 673 times

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:05 am

ok just Update FPse, because i did a mistake on FPse 0.10.60,

0.10.61 include a Fix for Black screen or freeze screen problem which occur very oftenly.

@FireStorm, i will take a look to both problem you are reporting.

gaialili
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S III
ROM: Rom stock SFR

Postby gaialili » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:02 am

Hello. Thanks for the update. I have an evo 3D which is dual core. I enable the dual core optimization and the option below, and the games are full speed with filtering on, but the animation is jerky, like if frameskip is enable. So I prefer not enable these option.

Return to “News”