Mega Man Legends 2

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
mastanobu
Primary Device: Touch Pro 2 (Tilt 2)
Operating System: build 21887 6.5
ROM: Josh's PerfectBlack 1.7-FINAL

Mega Man Legends 2

Postby mastanobu » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:35 am

The game will not go past the initial Capcom screen. I have tried all options under [GPUSOFT]. Does anyone else have this game to test? I tried the image in epsxe and it works fine.
Find me at http://www.totalgamerz.com - Ryo
XDA - ryotgz

aloehart
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Re: Mega Man Legends 2

Postby aloehart » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:39 am

I have about 7 different bios and 3 different bin/cue, 2 iso, and 2 img files all from different sources and 1 of each ripped from my own disc. no combination of any of them will go beyond capcom screen.

I can say this if its any help to developers. After the Capcom logo comes up and the screen goes black, the onscreen keys move very slightly down and right about 1-2 pixels. and after that the game seems to just freeze.

This game is one of the main reasons i bought the software so i'm hoping support for it will come soon as it has been emulated. It runs absolutely perfect on epsxe

aloehart
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Re: Mega Man Legends 2

Postby aloehart » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:41 am

I have about 7 different bios and 3 different bin/cue, 2 iso, and 2 img files all from different sources and 1 of each ripped from my own disc. no combination of any of them will go beyond capcom screen.

I can say this if its any help to developers. After the Capcom logo comes up and the screen goes black, the onscreen keys move very slightly down and right about 1-2 pixels. and after that the game seems to just freeze.

This game is one of the main reasons i bought the software so i'm hoping support for it will come soon as it has been emulated. It runs absolutely perfect on epsxe

Return to “Game-Specific Help”