Default settings that don't save

ugoff
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Shield
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Default settings that don't save

Postby ugoff » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:24 pm

I played around a bit to figure this out, but there a a couple of settings that won't save, even if I save current settings as default.

I clean-installed FPSE, then changed the video mode to High Definition OpenGL. I quit the program and opened it again, then set a few video settings, including Force Landscape Orientation and Original Screen Size. When I go back and quit, then reopen FPSE, these setting stay except for Original Screen Size. No matter what I do, I can't get this setting to be on by default. I switched to OpenGL Soft Advanced, and the setting will stick, just not with High Definition OpenGL. I can get it to save after I load a game for that game, but not as a default for all games.

Also, the Fast CDROM Reading setting will not save. Once again, it will save per-game, but not as a default.

Is this intentional? It doesn't seem like it's supposed to be.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Default settings that don't save

Postby schtruck » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:44 pm

i check this problem

Lilcza
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Nvidia Shield TV
Operating System: Android

Re: Default settings that don't save

Postby Lilcza » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:05 pm

I'm having the same exact issue.

Im launching my games through the hyperspin Frontend and everytime the settings get reset back to what i don't want.

I love this emulator, paid and everything, but im not able to currently use it with my setup.

I also tried to setup the settings without loading up any games, and then launched a game with the front end and nothing.

Please help!

Thanks.

Return to “General Discussion”