Problem with HD Software mode

zaekil
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Zenfone 2 ze551ml
ROM: ZenOS

Problem with HD Software mode

Postby zaekil » Thu May 28, 2015 7:13 pm

Hello !

I'm new on this forum but I bought your application a long time ago and I'm disappointed by this forum... The password creation is horrible ''your password must contain symbols...'' (WHAT KIND OF SYMBOLS, the ''-'' don't work etc...) and this forum is not very easy to understand and doesn't make sense sometimes. So for an application of this quality I'm very disappointed ... :/

Oh by the way, I'm french so sorry if I don't write properly, oh and the french option for this forum is bugged. I'm posting this new topic because since the last update I have a BIG PROBLEM with all games I have.

Games don't work anymore with the HD software mode and I have a lot of graphics glitches, with the update before that one I didn't have any probs.

I have a zenfone 2 ze551ml with an intel processor, quite new but I don't think it's cause of my phone ^^'... (the games which don't work anymore are Final Fantasy VII and IX)

So have you a solution to help me please :( ?

ps: I don't want to play in the lowest quality with the smoother image software mode :'(, so find a solution pleeeeeeeeease !

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Problem with HD Software mode

Postby schtruck » Fri May 29, 2015 7:13 am

hmm

you have the zenphone 2 which is has x86 cpu. FPse is now supporting natively x86, but i have surely did a mistake for HD software mode, let me check that on my tablet.

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Fri May 29, 2015 9:10 am

OK i found the bug, i'll update FPse today with a quick fix. it only occur on devices with intel cpu.

zaekil
Fresh Fish

Postby zaekil » Fri May 29, 2015 6:26 pm

Really thanks a lot, you're a very active developer :D ! Ahah and, location : Paris, you're french :)...

Je ne savais pas que l'application était développée en France mais c'est bon à savoir :) !

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Fri May 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Just pushed FPse 0.11.168 to play store which is a quick fix:
- Fix for x86 cpu's and hd soft video mode

it works much better now on my side with FF series and X86 cpu using hd software video mode.

let me know.

Oui je suis de Paris, Bienvenue Zaekil.

zaekil
Fresh Fish

Postby zaekil » Sat May 30, 2015 4:55 pm

Wow, c'est parfait ! Ca a même réglé des prob de glitchs graphiques que j'avais avec les sauvegardes rapides ! Merci beaucoup :) !!

Wow, it's perfect ! It even corrected graphism glitches I had with the quick saves ! Thanks a lot :) !

Return to “General Discussion”