Memory card for saves?

Stealth862
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC One (M8)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Diablo

Re: Memory card for saves?

Postby Stealth862 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Hello, I have the new HTC One(M8) running Android 4.4.2 and I'm having the same issue. In FPSE I backed up all files from system misc and it created an fpsebackup folder with files in it. I then pointed to the memory cards via fpse memory card path. When trying to save game I get the same issues as not recognizing any memory card, it shows as "no memory card inserted" or "memory card not formatted". The FPSE program folder seems to be hidden so I can't check for read only there. How do I look for and change read only and write only? Thanks.

Akademicks
Primary Device: HTC One Max
Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
ROM: Rooted Stock Sense 6.0 ROM

Postby Akademicks » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:24 am

Download "ES File Explorer File Manager" from the Play Store, swipe the screen from the left and there should be an option to show hidden files.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .pop&hl=en

Stealth862
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC One (M8)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Diablo

Postby Stealth862 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:23 am

Yeah I have that app. I swiped left where it says "homepage" but I don't see any option for show hidden files.

I can save to the memory card on final fantasy tactics so it seems I'm just having a problem with saving to the memory cards on Diablo. Save states work fine. I used to be able to save to memory card on my older Android phone but haven't been able to since I got this new phone. Any ideas?

Return to “General Discussion”