question and clarification about an earlier post

matrixzone5
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung epic 4g
Operating System: Android 2.3.7
ROM: ACS ICS 1.5 ghz

question and clarification about an earlier post

Postby matrixzone5 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:52 am

So recently while browsing the forum I came across an interesting post several users where tlking about if it is possible for a psp emulator and how it isn't because it wud take to long and 1 ghz isn't enough and yadda yadda well id just like to add something over the years proccessors have evolved many people r fooled the the shear raw calculations per second of a "idk a pentium III 3 ghz" processor but they are completely forget that its very hard to clock a proccessor any higher than 4 ghz without it melting or freezing the os well that's were the proccessor has evolved to architecture plays a huge role in a proccessors power although. Myepics 1 ghz hummingbird arm v7 cortex A 8 proccessor while sounding very fancy my seem weak to some people bcause it is only 1 ghz well the architecture of the cpu is very powerful so calculations per second only plays half thbe role in a proccessors performance so let's say someone took the time to code a psp emulator I'm sure it cud put out at least 15 or 20 fps especially with the sgx 540 gpu it has also tegrak 3 is coming out soon and if a quad core cell phone can't play psp I don't know what will. Also I have a question how do I boot into bios mode to enable boost mode on fpse?

Return to “General Discussion”