Issue with the latest version

neko68k
Primary Device: Samsung Vibrant
ROM: [CM7] OC'd@1.3

Issue with the latest version

Postby neko68k » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:44 am

Just an FYI I had to uninstall and reinstall to get the new version to work properly. It was force closing and having display problems. Otherwise its great, super fast.

Also a little tip for sound, after you have your default config saved I recommend editing the ini file, go to the bottom and change :
Volume = 1 to Volume = 3
Interpolation = 0 to Interpolation = 2
Reverb = 0 to Reverb = 2

This fixes the low volume if you have an issue with that. It also cleans up the output(interpolation) and fixes the flat sound you get in some games(reverb). Threads of Fate is a good example for reverb being necessary.

RideZeLitenin
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: LG Ally
ROM: Velocity 1.0

Re: Issue with the latest version

Postby RideZeLitenin » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Thanks for the tip man. I have the same problem with the blank display (sound has always been fine) just after downloading the new update. First ever real issue I've had with FPse.

Just re-installed, and it works again! :D Unfortunately I have to reconfigure all my settings again, but hey, it works!

SpYdoR
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S 4G
Operating System: N/A
ROM: Android 2.2 [Froyo] (Stock)

Re: Issue with the latest version

Postby SpYdoR » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:41 am

Hi Everyone,
I Have a Samsung Galaxy S Unit, has Stock 2.2 on it. I wanted to Change up the Overlays for Certain Games, Like Analog Sticks for Driving Games, and Tweak The GunCon with Digital Pad to work on Resident Evil: Survivor[PAL]. Does the "All in One Pack" Require the Phone to have Cooked (Rooted) Drivers on it? I have Purchased FPse 10.18 (I Think) from Market for my Device. I want to Avoid Root on my Phone if Possible.

Return to “General Discussion”