Controllers for Android version

followtheflow
Primary Device: Nook Color
ROM: CM7

Re: Controllers for Android version

Postby followtheflow » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:48 am

Alright I'll try to put an ebay page together this weekend then.

followtheflow

Postby followtheflow » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:55 pm

Alright, I have put a page together on eBay with all the information etc. at http://is.gd/p0FAd0

Sorry for the long shipping, if demand is there I could buy next time a few more and then have a friend in HK handle the shipping that would cut it down to one week instead of two. Because of the eBay charges, shipping, etc it's all in all $45, outside of eBay I could make it probably make it work for $40 I guess. If someone is interested in that, feel free to PM me.

suavethekid
Primary Device: Galaxy note 2, Motorola Xoom
ROM: Blazer rom, Tiamat

Postby suavethekid » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Well just bought mine, if it works with htc evos and other devices that didnt support hid bluetooth controllers this will be a huge find for gamers alike!

followtheflow

Postby followtheflow » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:07 am

Yeah I saw that, I will get yours posted as soon as I can. Since the Bluez-IME 1.1 version, the developer had fixed all EVO 4G issues and enabled Zeemote support, judging from that compatibility should be fairly a sure thing.

suavethekid

Postby suavethekid » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:19 am

yep i have a zeemote just downloaded bluez-ime and it worked perfect on snesoid and fpse on my epic and my buddies evo. I splurged and opted for the 1 week delivery of the ps1 bt controller so I will keep you guys updated on this pad most definately, right now im loving using a game-gripper on my epic but touchscreen only phones dont get that luxury.

followtheflow

Postby followtheflow » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:21 am

Right the Chinese guy just finished making ten new pads and will post them to me asap (might take until Thursday). Once I have all of them I will post them by express courier which should take around two days. Hope he can take up with the demand. ;-)

kSt
Primary Device: LG GT540

Postby kSt » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:57 am

suavethekid wrote:yep i have a zeemote just downloaded bluez-ime and it worked perfect on snesoid and fpse on my epic and my buddies evo. I splurged and opted for the 1 week delivery of the ps1 bt controller so I will keep you guys updated on this pad most definately, right now im loving using a game-gripper on my epic but touchscreen only phones dont get that luxury.

If you connect zeemote not using bluez-ime, but enabling it in Fpse settings, you can get analog stick working. It could be better for racing, flight arcades and so on.

followtheflow

Postby followtheflow » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Hi everyone,

I would like to apologize, the courier had been slow to deliver the gamepads to my home. So I only managed to post them with Hong Kong Post airmail and Suavekid's with FedEx today. I am really sorry for that. I'll definitely try to workout a better courier with the gamepad maker who lives in Chongqing for next time and I also found a reseller who can provide cheaper FedEx 24-48h Express (than by going directly through FedEx) for about 25 USD. So I hope next time things will proceed more smoothly.

As for the next batch, there had been delays in finding the right quality material (which can be difficult in China at times), but ten have been made so far and I hope by the end of next week he can post thirty new gamepads to my home.

zarathustrax
Primary Device: HD2
Operating System: 6.5
ROM: stock

Postby zarathustrax » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:51 am

Is anybody here planning on getting an iControlPad? (www.icontrolpad.com) I know it's kinda expensive, but it's by far the best bluetooth gamepad available, and upgradeable so it'll be compatible with all future devices. If schtruck will put support for it in FPSe, it will be the perfect gamepad for playing psx games, as it has analog sticks on it too.
The developer of the GamePro driver is already involved and is adding support to his drivers. I pm'ed schtruck about this gamepad, cause if he contacts them, he can get a free one sent to him to use for developing and adding support, but I'm not sure if he saw my message, as I never heard back from him.
This is definitely the most versatile and feature-packed bluetooth gamepad available for android or any phones or devices with bluetooth, and I'm going to be getting mine any day now, so I hope schtruck notices and adds support for it. It would be awesome to use real analog controls on psx games on my phone.

If you haven't seen this bluetooth gamepad yet, check it out... http://www.icontrolpad.com/home
and there's a dedicated forum for it in the pandora forums (creator of pandora created the iCP)... http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php ... ontrolpad/

I'm going to be doing an unboxing and full review with pictures on xda-developers once my order gets here... I'll post link to that once it happens.

suavethekid

Postby suavethekid » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Got the psx controller it works pretty darn good but infrequently gets stuck on left or down i dont know if this is normal i havent had much time to troubleshoot but even with that its still worth it i would say ill let u guys know when i play around more

Return to “General Discussion”