Fpse for Android News

jcsix
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby jcsix » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:51 am

Thats what I was thinking. I thought it was very strange to happen around the same time. It is a .bin + .cue file. Obviously I play it on the .cue to get the music to work but it also happens on the .bin. I did try and convert it to a .iso and that just showed the PS logo. I'm going to test it out on my PC to double check.

Also, no matter what file it is, you always select the .cue if there is one correct?

EDIT: Just tryed the game it on epsxe, runs fine. Has to be somthing to do with the emulator. It is Pro Evolution Soccer 2 (PAL).

crualfoxhound
Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Postby crualfoxhound » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:01 pm

i900frenchaddict wrote:I just got my new HTC Pyramid (aka Sensation) today.

Fpse runs great on it.

Only drawback: it's easy to quit Fpse because the onscreen right buttons are very close to the home button of the Pyramid

Same problem I'm having with my desire HD.
can you check for me the fps on tekken 3
without frameskip enabled please.
Cos I'm interested in the HTC sensation
Most appreciated.
Galaxy note 9 exynos

crualfoxhound
Addict

Postby crualfoxhound » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:11 pm

i900frenchaddict

Thanks for the info.
its most appreciated.

But yongzh has not made n64oid for dualcore phone.
its just singlecore.

I would amazing. Your 1.2gb CPU will make n64oid
Faster can't say much about the ram cos we both got 768mb

What was your previous device.
Galaxy note 9 exynos

crualfoxhound
Addict

Postby crualfoxhound » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:48 pm

i900frenchaddict wrote:My previous one was the HD2, running Android of course ^^

As for the avaliable ram, I had more with my HD2 n(some 290MB), the sensation stock rom uses too much ram (some 200 free, not more!!!!), I'll have to kill some stock apps that can't be killed by Taskiller, if I can without being rooted for the moment.....

As for N64oid, Goldeneye is running extremely well, when it was unplayable on the HD2 (almost full speed indeed!)

And it manages 8mp pictures and 1080p videos soooooo smoothly!

I could only get 360mb ram on stock sense 2.1 froyo 2.2.1 rom
But with CM7 7.0.0. 2.3.3 Gingerbread rom I get the highest of 504mb.
Galaxy note 9 exynos

Krislawl
Primary Device: Motorola Droid

Postby Krislawl » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:11 am

Is there an ETA for the next release? im getting a boner over the eboot support and cant wait

gatwon
Primary Device: Milestone2/Xperia Play@1024GHz
Operating System: Android 2.2/2.3.3

Postby gatwon » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:26 am

Excuse my ignorance, but what does eboot files? I use that program to convert images into. eboot?

gatwon
Primary Device: Milestone2/Xperia Play@1024GHz
Operating System: Android 2.2/2.3.3

Postby gatwon » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:02 pm

CloudStrife86 wrote:
Krislawl wrote:Is there an ETA for the next release? im getting a boner over the eboot support and cant wait

Hahaha! I know it's going to be good, but you need to calm yourself down mate (or get a girlfriend)! :lol:

gatwon wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but what does eboot files? I use that program to convert images into. eboot?

I'm not sure what you're asking here. What are EBOOT files? They are compressed images (much like the product of PocketISO) that the PSP uses for playing PlayStation titles.
How do you make an EBOOT.pbp? Download a Popstation GUI, such as PSX2PSP, and load your image file from within that. Customise the file with custom images, etc. if you please (this is really only for using on the PSP), and compress it. The file sizes, generally, are smaller than those of PocketISO. There is also the added benefit of there only being a single file output by the program.

@CloudStrife86;
was exactly what I wanted to know friend, thank you perfectly explained, is because I do not have psp, but I was searching for what you said is just that and I did not know that the files were eboot.php even lower than the PocketISO, very good to know, you are here the forum are to be congratulated! excellent
sorry my english is bad!

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:08 pm

The Next version is ready, but there is a big question!

New version will include many fixes, GTE acceleration mode faster, Fixed somes last 3D polygons problems using Enhanced 3D rendering option, Disc Swap is fixed too for Multi CD games, Full IcontrolPad support which is very well, even Analog sticks!

I even added Full Pbp support!, Audio tracks are supported and played! BUT! there is a big question as i said, we are wondering if releasing Eboot support will not sign the end of FPse on android market, because Eboot which is an enhanced Disc image format for PSP would be protected by a copyright (i searched but found nothing myself) , and implementing it into a software on android market won't definitively close our account... What people think about this?

jcsix
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android

Postby jcsix » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Been testing a couple of games to see weather they work or not. Wheres the best place to post the ones which have bugs or dont work?

LouCipher
Primary Device: TMobile G2
ROM: CM7 RC1

Postby LouCipher » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:20 pm

I don't know the copyright status of eboot, but I know psx4droid supported it for a long time with no problems. However, I suggest this: what if eboot support were added via a plugin, downloadable from this very forum? Then, the market version is eboot-free until the plugin is downloaded, and Sony can't say peep about it. Don't know if fpse would support something like this, but I expect it could be made to, right?

Return to “News”