schtruck wrote:I have default settings
This mean if I switch video mode to opengl high definition for silent hill, framelimiter, offscreen Drawing and mask it are set, but to have perfect fog I enable original dithering.
Now what s the format of your Iso?
schtruck wrote:Two new great update of FPse and FPse64
FPse 11.222 and FPse64 1.7.12 Changes:
- Fixed random unresponsive gamepad issue with some games:
Metal Slug X ,Silent Bomber ,and more
- Improved video timing, faster results
- Fixed Dynasty Warrior freeze
- Added 5xBRZ OpenGL HD postprocessing Shader
to have outstanding result, Enable OpenGL HD
And when game is running from video menu:
Enable FBO,Texture High Definition,Fix polygon shaking
and from advanced settings and video, set 5xBRZ shader
and from Texture Upscaling choose 5xBRZ (this last only on FPse64)
Many people are still wondering what's the difference between FPse and FPse64. Because we were force to migrate to 64 bits and as it tooks more time than expected, the Gap between FPse and FPse64 was so big that we decided to prevent any complain to propose a completely new software called FPse64
Now today what's the real between both apps?
FPse64 is our technical showcase with more features and better interface.
What features FPse64 is proposing? here is a short list:
- CHD disk format support
- Real Multi player mode over local network with Cast like mecanism
- Many XBR Upscaling methods for software video modes and many texture upscaling methods for OpenGL HD
- Support for dualscreen devices
- Shortcut improvement
And many more small improvement
FPse64 propose also a better interface by displaying Covers in High definition and show the game country.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests