Fpse for Android News

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby schtruck » Fri May 04, 2012 11:45 am

does your device is set at the good date/time? Btw it can just be a problem of CM7. if certificate handling is not well managed by CM7 it can cause big problem.

leon22heart
Primary Device: sony xperia neo with cm9
Operating System: android 4.0.4 cm9
ROM: fxp hallon cm9

Postby leon22heart » Fri May 04, 2012 12:26 pm

Time is set to automatic and it updates via internet so i m pretty sure its accurate . As for the cm7 certificates i will try to manage them via the menu .I will report if i achieve anything

leon22heart

Postby leon22heart » Fri May 04, 2012 2:59 pm

Nah no luck . It doesn't matter at all . Will wait for cracked version :lol: (sorry schtruck). And keep up the good work .The emu is simply flying

storm20200
Primary Device: Nexus 7, Galaxy S II (UK)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock JB, CyanogenMod 9.1

Postby storm20200 » Fri May 04, 2012 5:08 pm

leon22heart wrote:Nah no luck . It doesn't matter at all . Will wait for cracked version :lol: (sorry schtruck). And keep up the good work .The emu is simply flying

From my experience I had to be on wifi and disable mobile data for licensing to work when I was on CM7. I assume you've tried this but is there a chance you haven't tried this?
Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro

leon22heart

Postby leon22heart » Fri May 04, 2012 6:45 pm

storm20200 wrote:
leon22heart wrote:Nah no luck . It doesn't matter at all . Will wait for cracked version :lol: (sorry schtruck). And keep up the good work .The emu is simply flying

From my experience I had to be on wifi and disable mobile data for licensing to work when I was on CM7. I assume you've tried this but is there a chance you haven't tried this?

I disable from default my mobile data to avoid charges (internet not free) and i use only wifi .Thanks for the suggestion

AFX
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung galaxy s2
Operating System: android
ROM: Original. Gingerbread

Postby AFX » Fri May 04, 2012 7:08 pm

schtruck wrote:good news, i was working on Cpu Core numbers autodetection and specific parameters to it, and found that my current tunning for Multi COre was completely wrong even on one core.... i'm talking in software more, and finally i got a very fast result in monocore mode on many cores devices. and obtained far smoother result when multi core is set. I have changed one thing, only one option will be available in system fo that, it's to force to monocore. like that if on Many cores devices you search for very sooth animation, just set force monocore options, or by default , in muti core mode, you'll get something extremely fast and not perfectly smooth animation but not stuttered like actually.

Cool! I am a happy buyer of this great emulator. But PLEASE! Can you work on the cheat system? Its the only thing thats missing right now. A better cheat system.
Like try something for Final fantasy 9? Some easy way to input cheat codes that work.

Would be awesome! I have not found a way to cheat yet. Tried everything. Peace! And keep the good work up!
*cheers*

Zzim

Postby Zzim » Fri May 04, 2012 8:45 pm

schtruck wrote:good news, i was working on Cpu Core numbers autodetection and specific parameters to it, and found that my current tunning for Multi COre was completely wrong even on one core.... i'm talking in software more, and finally i got a very fast result in monocore mode on many cores devices. and obtained far smoother result when multi core is set. I have changed one thing, only one option will be available in system fo that, it's to force to monocore. like that if on Many cores devices you search for very sooth animation, just set force monocore options, or by default , in muti core mode, you'll get something extremely fast and not perfectly smooth animation but not stuttered like actually.

Can you give an example of this, I use software mode for FFIX because the Open GL plugin is so slow on my Galaxy Nexus. In software mode during battles when some spell animation are cast there is stuttering and an FPS loss will this correct this issue?

Blueness
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HP Touchpad
Operating System: Android
ROM: CyanogenMod 9

Postby Blueness » Sat May 05, 2012 11:15 am

I'm on the latest version and have tried FFVII with OpenGL with very little luck. The game runs perfectly smooth until I change screens like entering a new area or a battle scene. Very sad because it looks so nice in OpenGL.

I have a strange problem where if I go to OpenGL mode then switch back to software mode, my sound disappears for FFVII. FFVII is the only game I've tested it on so far. I hope more is done to make OpenGL more compatible with FF7. FF7 seemed to work perfectly when in software mode which is nice. There were hiccups but closing and reloading FPSE seemed to fix it. This happened when I used my first summon Shiva in the game. The problem went away after that. Was a bit bizarre.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun May 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Just released FPse 0.11.23:
- Added full Phonejoy support with Bluez IME, automatically handled in Analog or Digital pad.
- Added support for the Docomo Xperia play
- Fixed timing, which make running FPse far smoother in software mode and in OpenGL mode.
By default FPse run in monocore, but you can uncheck option from system menu to switch to Multi core if your device has more than one core (Animation won't be as smoother as if monocore option is choosen, but framerate will be higher and Screen filtering will be possible in soft mode.
- Added new option from MISC menu to switch low profile to on/off on device running on android 3.0 and more, by default low profile is off.

D69K
Enthusiast
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1

Postby D69K » Sun May 06, 2012 8:02 pm

schtruck wrote:Just released FPse 0.11.23:
- Added full Phonejoy support with Bluez IME, automatically handled in Analog or Digital pad.
- Added support for the Docomo Xperia play
- Fixed timing, which make running FPse far smoother in software mode and in OpenGL mode.
By default FPse run in monocore, but you can uncheck option from system menu to switch to Multi core if your device has more than one core (Animation won't be as smoother as if monocore option is choosen, but framerate will be higher and Screen filtering will be possible in soft mode.
- Added new option from MISC menu to switch low profile to on/off on device running on android 3.0 and more, by default low profile is off.

perfect job as always :) cant wait to try the new timing and the new multicore mode, i hope it makes gameplay better on One X.

btw what does "low profile" do ??
"Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg" Dwight D. Eisenhowe
1890-1969, Thirty-fourth President of the USA <--- he also had a D like Monkey D. Luffy those guys are everywhere :lol:

Return to “News”