FPse64 1.7.3 on the way...
A new beta version has been pushed for Beta testers with many fixes to make FPse64 much more stable.
in the meantime a Tutorial to make your own gamepad SKIN is available in this thread:http://www.fpsece.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8190&p=42383#p42383
FPse64 1.7.3 Changes:
- Fixed savestate date display
- Fixed bug when in animated cover menu you run a game then open menu and return to main menu
- Fixed a stupid and very old bug which sometime caused FPse64 crashing everytime we run a game but happened randomly
- Fixed load external gamepad skin feature
Now you can make your own gamepad skin, see forum for tutorial
- Fixed top 10 reported bugs to improve highly stability
FPse64 is now far better than FPse for Android because of many improvements and new features:
- FPse64 run PSone games 40% faster than FPse in any video mode
- FPse64 detect external storage much better than FPse
- FPse64 has a much better user interface than FPse , show country flag, disc number and has high resolution game covers
- FPse64 has better OpenGL high resolution with better texture filtering
- FPse64 support Protected Eboot files
- FPse64 support dual screen devices
- FPse64 has a much better external gamepad support
- FPse64 is much more compatible in HLE or Bios mode
- FPse64 has many features up to date, like dropbox save, full shortcut support
- FPse64 is ready for great feature to improve more and more experience!
get FPse64 from playstore:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emulator.fpse64