Fpse for Android News

Kasser
Primary Device: Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android 4.03

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby Kasser » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:56 am

+1 for the button hold idea.

Any fix for v-football in the future? Keep up the good work also!!

mikian
Primary Device: Galaxy ace

Postby mikian » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 pm

wow thanks for the idea support guys ^^ didnt knew there was ppl thinking like me xD anyway i want the option bcause my phone (galaxy ace) can only recognize 2 fingers at the same time and with games like crash team racing, i cant drift and things like that :P

hope could be done ^^ ~

mindundi
Primary Device: Galaxy Y

Postby mindundi » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:18 pm

schtruck wrote:good news, i have tunned a bit more timing, and finally the Bug in Driver 2 is gone, the one which crashed the game when we wanted to restart the game in the parking.
In the meantime, Team buddies is fixed too.
Now here is a short list of what i'm adding before next release:
- Native moga controller support
- Press button or switch button for multi button...
- Re-activate G-Sensor to emulate Left analog stick
- PPF support
- Sharing Cheat codes like the covers sharing system

Thanks for all these "extras", but what about fps drop of the new updates? any news about this problem?

Zehel
Primary Device: xperia play
Operating System: Android
ROM: stock

Postby Zehel » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:10 pm

just stick to 0.11.69 for your device in which there is a 1-4 fps improvement. You will notice the difference once you play a ''demanding'' specwise game.This is the only reason for me that keeps me from updating...Oh and better backup before you update an emulator sometimes new additions break other features.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:45 pm

i perhaps found the reason of the slight fps drop frame. i have finished the G-Sensor support, it's much more improved than previous implementation, it support analog stick and digital pad depending of the PAD type set.
you just have to Activate the option from MISC menu and Directionnal Pad or Left analog stick will be emulated by using G-sensor. I tested Crash team racing and Ape Escape, that's very fun and playable.

As i made somes improvement here and there so perhaps FPs drop are just past, if you want to try this version to compare let me know.

Kasser
Primary Device: Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android 4.03

Postby Kasser » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:15 am

I could test it for sure - will email you! ps i have not noticed any significant drop in fps for FFVII, Tekken 3 or Colin McRae Rally.

Daemonax
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note II
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock 4.1.1

Postby Daemonax » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:26 am

Hey I've been trying to compile the opengl plugin ( http://www.fpsece.net/peopsgpuopenglforfpsesrc.zip ) myself, put it seems there are lots of problems, such as not being about to find gles headers. I suspect that the plugin hasn't been updated for a long time and so it needs to be fixed to work with the latest NDK release.

mindundi
Primary Device: Galaxy Y

Postby mindundi » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:58 am

schtruck wrote:i perhaps found the reason of the slight fps drop frame. i have finished the G-Sensor support, it's much more improved than previous implementation, it support analog stick and digital pad depending of the PAD type set.
you just have to Activate the option from MISC menu and Directionnal Pad or Left analog stick will be emulated by using G-sensor. I tested Crash team racing and Ape Escape, that's very fun and playable.

As i made somes improvement here and there so perhaps FPs drop are just past, if you want to try this version to compare let me know.

I don't remember what version of FPse I had before update to latest version (months without update due to opinions on play warning about update) and to be honestly I also don't remember how many fps I had before, but was "PLAYABLE" and now is not, is laggy, sorry but I don't know nothing about sensor control or that kind of stuff :(

akutasame94
Primary Device: ZTE Mimosa Mini
Operating System: 2.3.5 Gingerbread

Postby akutasame94 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:53 pm

If someone knows the answer to my question here...

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4328

I'd rather contact developer himself, but I guess he reads this or at least someone is telling him what is written here...

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:10 am

Good news, the firsts feedbacks are more than positives, people see big improvement into the last beta version.
Here is what is done:

- New Timing Fix, Driver2 restart game crash fixed as well as Team buddies
- Added Auto tune for reduce latency, should gives far better result on devices running FPse with bad sound
- New G-Sensor support. Just activate from MISC menu, it will emulate Directional PAd and left stick\n
- Added support for ppf patch file(same filename as game except .ppf extension)

Here is what i'm current adding:
- Two position state for Multi buttons, like that if you need a button stayed pressed, just activate the Option from Misc menu to make Multi buttons a Two State button. Multi buttons can be used to emulated just one button if you need.
- CHeat code sharing system
- Native Moga controller support (i don't know what they are doing, but i'm waiting for their SDK since 5 days now???? hey if someone know people working into this company....)

Return to “News”