Fpse for Android News

suavethekid
Primary Device: Galaxy note 2, Motorola Xoom
ROM: Blazer rom, Tiamat

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby suavethekid » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Has anyone actually been able to acess the bios memory card screen? Everytime i do it freezes at the memory card/cd player screen. I am noticing a slight performance hop on this version around 52-53 fps from like 50-51 it makes me sad that my nexus s 4g cant run at a solid 60fps even when overclocked to 1.2

Weezil302
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Inspire 4g
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Postby Weezil302 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:00 am

Oh noes :shock: ok so save states haven't been working all day since firs update. Did the info backup and reinstalled. No go. So new update comes. Thinking that my previous backup was ok I unistalled and reinstalled, oh crap to info restore did not restore my data. My bad. But I don't believe saves states are working for me yet either. Dang. Well looks like I will spend the next 23 hours worth of spare time replaying again. Sent several emails and signed up here to get my voice herd. The sorry for complaining somuch. Thanks

Weezil302
Fresh Fish

Postby Weezil302 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:03 am

Oh and to answer the guy before me, the bios memcard thing worked for me before I accidentally deleted my data. Sooo depressed right now.
I got playstation on my phone beeeyotch!

suavethekid

Postby suavethekid » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:17 am

Damn thats a rough one, I have memory card 1 and 2 in a seperate folder titled memory card, i usually back it up to my computer once every couple days and its best not to rely on savestates between updates of fpse. before updating i always hard save on memory card

kuronosan
Primary Device: Samsung Fascinate
Operating System: Android 2.2
ROM: SuperClean 2.1

Postby kuronosan » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:03 am

Still getting slowdown on FF games when particles invade the screen. This started back in .45.

Weezil302
Fresh Fish

Postby Weezil302 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:07 am

No I used the mem card after most events and story battles. I was playing final fantasy tactics. Now I don't have mem card data or save states. I thought that since I backed up earlier today and no data changed that I would be ok. Unfortunately it seems like when you load your backup it deletes it. So yeah not good for me. Maybe a small thin to look at? Make it not delete the backup at restore. Whatevs. Anyone have a gamesave for fft that's at chapter 3 or 4? Please and thanks
I got playstation on my phone beeeyotch!

suavethekid

Postby suavethekid » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:59 pm

My memory card editor still doesnt work on nexus s 2.3.4. I push up and it loads the bios screen where it says memory card and cd player. But I cant move the cursor its not necessarily frozen because the fps counter still moves but I cant select. Just a heads up in the bug fix department.

crualfoxhound
Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Postby crualfoxhound » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:17 pm

suavethekid wrote:My memory card editor still doesnt work on nexus s 2.3.4. I push up and it loads the bios screen where it says memory card and cd player. But I cant move the cursor its not necessarily frozen because the fps counter still moves but I cant select. Just a heads up in the bug fix department.

Easy fix

Just don't use analog pad select digital pads instead.

Catch ya later..
Galaxy note 9 exynos

suavethekid

Postby suavethekid » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:33 pm

crualfoxhound wrote:
suavethekid wrote:My memory card editor still doesnt work on nexus s 2.3.4. I push up and it loads the bios screen where it says memory card and cd player. But I cant move the cursor its not necessarily frozen because the fps counter still moves but I cant select. Just a heads up in the bug fix department.

Easy fix

Just don't use analog pad select digital pads instead.

Catch ya later..

Right on!

Fuego
Primary Device: Xperia Play 4G (on T-Mobile)
Operating System: Android 2.3.3

Postby Fuego » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:28 pm

With all of this talk about saves getting deleted, I had a question. When you uninstall (or clear data) for FPSE, does it delete the saves (both save state and mem card)? If so, does it only do it in the root portion that they are stored in? I have changed the paths for both save state and mem cards to reside in the same directory as my ROMs, so they will all be in one place. I want to avoid having them deleted in the event that I need to clear data or uninstall/reinstall FPSE.

Return to “News”