Fpse for Android News

P.A
Primary Device: Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L21)
Operating System: VNS-L21C432B380
ROM: Stock

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby P.A » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:23 pm

schtruck wrote:Yes a mistake in configuration, just let Offscreen Drawing and Frame Texture set for this game quit and restart

then it will works

Dear Struch. First of all late congrats with Christmas! And thank You for response. By default (clean install + switch to OpenGL HD in main screen) the following options are enabled

+ frame limiter.

I tried to untick and tick FT and OD again and restart as suggested. Result unfortunately the same, after water scenery appears, during first frames crash happens.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:39 am

start the game then switch off options ALpha multi pass then Mask blit and quit game then fpse then restart

i'll fix default config for this game in a next version

ThickG
Primary Device: Atrix
Operating System: Android

Postby ThickG » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

Hi! How can I get FPSE to extract the ROM file to a specific location? I've updated the "scan automatically" path to the correct folder, however, when extracting the file it places the .bin in another location higher in the directory. is there any way to change this?

Thanks!

P.A

Postby P.A » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:21 pm

schtruck wrote:start the game then switch off options ALpha multi pass then Mask blit and quit game then fpse then restart

Unfortunately disabling Alpha Multipass and Mask Bit did not change behaviour, game crash either after new game menu 2-3 frames when water scenery apper or during intro when there should be sumbarine shown. Maybe this is specific to German MGS image?

P.A

Postby P.A » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:33 pm

schtruck wrote:start the game then switch off options ALpha multi pass then Mask blit and quit game then fpse then restart

Software HD 4x (slow for me) and 2x (works well) pass these sceneries sucessfully. Are there any major differencies between Software HD 2x and OpenGL HD for this game?

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:23 pm

Very great news about FPse!!!

PtitSeb has helped a lot of the team to finish and release the new OpenGL 2.0 High definition plugin and the result is really great!

- Emulation accuracy is very high
- Frame buffer object is done which mean we have now post processing like Cell shading and no more bug on Tekken3 menu, FF7 ,FF8 battle effects are now available as well as many other things!
- Virtual Reality is now support in OpenGL high definition
- the quality of the rendering is really very good compare to previous plugin
- It's much faster than previous plugin too
- we have fixed Android 7.1 and up crashes when quick save or load and when compressing game with fpse

we'll propose the possibility to load its own shaders effect for post processing.

So stay tunned , it's comming very soon

GITech
Primary Device: HTC ONE Max
Operating System: STOCK
ROM: STOCK

Postby GITech » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Great job. Looking forward to it! :)

Good to see your still plugin' along (pun intended, hehe)!

This is what I've been working on recently. Check it out: https://www.reddit.com/r/cemu/comments/ ... ettings_5/ 8-)

Zelda: BOTW is next... ;)

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:34 pm

Ok i decided to push the Beta to the current beta testers list!

If you want to test just ask to my email at schtruck@gmail.com and i'll add you to the list.

FPse 0.11.187 Beta:
- Optimized and improved highly OpenGL High defintion plugin
- Upgraded OpenGL high definition plugin to OpenGL ES 2.0, great graphic quality now!!!
- Added support for FBO to OpenGL High definition plugin for much more accurated emulation
- Added Disable texture Cache video option for games like cars simulation game to boost them
- Fixed finally the crashes which happened on Android 7.1 and up when saving or compressing games
- Added onscreen special button to change quickly shaders
- Replaced Spline Shader by 5xBRz mode for soft modes, much more accurate
- Added Postprocessing shaders for OpenGL HD mode, like Cartoon mode, TV scanlines etc...
You can add your own shaders to the directory /sdcard/.fpse/shaders

thanks for your feedback!

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:32 pm

we are proud to inform you the availability of the new version of FPse for Android, check changes just below!

FPse 0.11.187:
- Upgraded OpenGL high definition plugin to OpenGL ES 2.0, great graphic quality now!!!
- Added support for FBO to OpenGL High definition plugin for much more accurated emulation
- Added Disable texture Cache video option for games like cars simulation game to boost them
- Added Mouse support (Usb or BT), emulates PS Mouse or Guncon (support Android 7.x mouse cursor change)
- Fixed finally the crashes which happened on Android 7.1 and up when saving or compressing games
- Fixed CRT shader for soft modes and opengl advanced mode
- Added Postprocessing shaders for OpenGL HD mode, like Cartoon mode, TV scanlines etc...

About last beta, changes are more fixes and Mouse support!! works great , and especially on Nougat where you can change or hide the mouse cursor.The nex CRT shader gives great result too for soft modes

For Opengl High definition, if you are looking for accurate emulation, remember to activate FBO from video menu when game is running

Laska
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Motorola XT894
Operating System: Jelly Bean 4.1.2
ROM: Stock (debloated)

Postby Laska » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:45 am

schtruck wrote:we are proud to inform you the availability of the new version of FPse for Android, check changes just below!

FPse 0.11.187:
- Added Mouse support (Usb or BT), emulates PS Mouse or Guncon (support Android 7.x mouse cursor change)
- Fixed CRT shader for soft modes and opengl advanced mode

About last beta, changes are more fixes and Mouse support!! works great , and especially on Nougat where you can change or hide the mouse cursor.The nex CRT shader gives great result too for soft modes

For Opengl High definition, if you are looking for accurate emulation, remember to activate FBO from video menu when game is running

Unfortunately for me after last update Fpse is slow as never (opengl mode). :(

Return to “News”