schtruck wrote:FPse 0.11.193 is now available to PlayStore!
Changes are massive bug fixes regarding the reports.
For example on some devices cheats menu wasn't working, now it's fixed.
it's now more secure how FPse download the plugins, this mean if file is corrupted for any reason FPse will try on another Webserver to get plugins.
Merry Xmas to everyone.
schtruck wrote:Good news Guys!
FPse for Android is now updated to playstore with huge improvements!
Take a look to the changes list:
- Improved a lot of audio emulation quality
- Improved GPU software Smooth and HD emulation accuracy
- Added Support for FPse sound volume from Volume buttons
for example Listen your music in background while playing to FPse
- Added Big or Small Covers for grid Menu
- Added Support Samsung DEX
- Added automatic analog pad for some games
- Added Possibility to change audio rendering engine from audio Menu
OpenSL-ES or Audiotrack(less cpu usage, same quality, a bit more latency)
by default Audiotrack engine is set
- Changed audio Latency to Milliseconds, 16ms by default
if you hear some click with your device just increase it to 22 for example.
- Fixed OpenGL HD when changing screen orientation and FBO is set
FBO improve a lot of emulation accuracy of OpenGL HD video mode
- Fixed crashes for Hydro Thunder,Front Mission 3,Legend of gaia
- Fixed Xfiles gfx bugs on smooth mode
- Fixed a bug with License Checking
- Fixed corruption when downloading plugins and crash after running a game
- Fixed support for ARC Browser
- Fixed Music of Lilo&stitch and more
- Fixed Japanese version of MGS integral and FFVIII
- Fixed onscreen gamepad buttons when external gamepad is connected
- Many other fixes on reported and not reported bugs!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests