Fpse for Android News

sabarahey
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby sabarahey » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:33 am

Problem with Dragon Warrior 7 (FPSE 0.10.57)
When using BIOS mode (scph1001.bin) with HLE mode off, the menu and in-game text is overlapping with each other and almost transparent. But when turn the HLE mode on everything look great except the game freeze at the start. Please kindly advise if there a way to set this right.

Baronic
Fresh Fish

Postby Baronic » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Someone please help me out. Startingnfpse immediately prompts to choose ISO, and once I do I see the PS control but no settings or menu option to configure fpse. Pls help!,,

Baronic
Fresh Fish

Postby Baronic » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Am using honeycomb galaxy tab 10.1

Baronic
Fresh Fish

Postby Baronic » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Hedge wrote:@coltseavers: Try the marketenabler-App!

How do you access the menu inside fpse? All I get when I press the menu-button is this:

This is exactly what I face. Hoping for considering I paid for the app

Baronic
Fresh Fish

Postby Baronic » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Never mind I found it after seeing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9smTonrfZY&sns=em

Made me realise that the menu button isn't maybe on the screen but could be hardware. For my tab the menu button was at the bottom near my screen capture button. Hopefully this helps other people finding settings for android

juannenechacho
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
Operating System: Android 2.3.2

Postby juannenechacho » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Hi, everybody. First of all, i would like to apologize for my bad english (spanish speaking :D).
I notice something strange about the cheat function, since i updated to .57 version (the last one), codes sets 2 from 10 does not work, only the first one works fine. With the previous version, codes works well (playing Parasite Eve 2 Pal Version on my Xperia Play). I don't know what's going wrong but it seems that there is an issue with that. I'm using fpse 0.10.57 (spanish language).
Does anybody has the same problem?
thanks for answering.

dannejanne
Primary Device: Xperia PLAY
ROM: Stock

Postby dannejanne » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:17 am

gg141717 wrote:
Prfndhatrdofman wrote:Ofcourse we know that, without screen filtering graphics look like crap. Why would it run everything fine with filtering on and as soon as a simple menu appears slow down like hell, it can be fixed and schtruck said it would in last update but nothing changed.

Hey... talk for yourself only please. For me it's the opposite. WITH screen filtering the games look like a blurry crap. Why would you want that? They look sharp and crisp without filtering. Much nicer.

Like when you play SNES emulator, do you want linear filtering then too? Pixel graphics should be viewed as pixels. Not processed into a blur. Not all PS1 games a pixel graphics, far from it. But I still think they look way better without filtering.

D69K
Enthusiast
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1

Postby D69K » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:38 am

i900frenchaddict wrote:small bug:

once the game is started, switching to an external touchscreen pad is OK.

But then if you want to select the default gamepad => Fpse force close

+1 on this.
I've been having this issue for a long time & it not just that, when switching between external skins, you have to choose default than go back and choose external again and it might not work and you have to repeat the whole process :( I think menus need to be reworked it's very fragile & you have to be very careful when changing settings otherwise you'll get FC.

also when are we going to see Sticky Keys & multikeys ON SCREEN NOT HARDWARE KEYS i miss those features from CE version, used to stick Square button to always run on Resident Evil & Parasite Eve & set R1+Cross to a Multikey to fire.

I really miss those features :(
"Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg" Dwight D. Eisenhowe
1890-1969, Thirty-fourth President of the USA <--- he also had a D like Monkey D. Luffy those guys are everywhere :lol:

jcsix
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android

Postby jcsix » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:08 pm

This is nothing phone specific, but since I'm using an android phone (Xperia Play). I thought I would post it in here than making a new thread.

What file memory card (.mcd etc.) does FPSE support? I have some .mcr from epsxe and its not reconising it. Just curious what others it recongnizes.

suavethekid
Primary Device: Galaxy note 2, Motorola Xoom
ROM: Blazer rom, Tiamat

Postby suavethekid » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:06 pm

jcsix wrote:This is nothing phone specific, but since I'm using an android phone (Xperia Play). I thought I would post it in here than making a new thread.

What file memory card (.mcd etc.) does FPSE support? I have some .mcr from epsxe and its not reconising it. Just curious what others it recongnizes.

its mcd Just change the file extension to .mcd and lead fpse to it in menu system settings

Return to “News”