Fpse for Android News

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby bluezeak » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:41 am

the help file inside the fpse app explains most of the settingsl For info on opengl, see my opengl post (it's stickied, and there's a link to it in my signature). The googledocs spreadsheet has the settings.
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

New player
Primary Device: Galaxy Note

Postby New player » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:47 pm

please support moga pro

Ex:

Ape Escape need the D-pad for Camera and L3 analog for move and R3 analog for attack Together !

Zehel
Primary Device: xperia play
Operating System: Android

Postby Zehel » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:05 am

Hello there Schtruck it seems serbusfish is right on the fps problem with framelimiter on. I suspect the reason that the latest builds of fpse seemed slower was no other than the framelimiter.I decided to update at last and and after disabling framelimiter my pal games run from 45-50 (with framelimiter on) to 62-51 (with framelimiter off).There is no shuttering or anything and everything is smooth as buter but yeah a little to fast.I think the framelimiter thing might need a bit tweaking.Other than that everything seems great.By the way how do i rescan my library without reseting settings?

wawan
Primary Device: Iconia Tab a510
ROM: JB 4.2.1

Postby wawan » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:43 pm

schtruck a écrit:
very good news, i have fixed the famous Black border lines, and now Texture filtering is well visible, by default it's off.

i will update FPse in few minutes, with support of strange Xperia Play model, another Fix, and this famous Fix of Peops gpu plugin.

Awesome. Can't wait.

the rpblem does still exist on Tegra3 tablet (mine: A510 jelly bean) with filtering texture activated, there is a lot of black line in FF8.
when you will update that schtruck??

thanks a lot!

foleyjo
Enthusiast
Primary Device: JXD S601

Postby foleyjo » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Reinstalled and freezing problem is gone

pony182
Primary Device: Nexus 4

Postby pony182 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:51 am

Hi.

First of all, great job on the app, I love it. However...

I've just purchased Moga Pro controller and the app seemed to automatically detect it and all the controls EXCEPT the L2 and R2 buttons. I tried configuring it manually but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something?

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4

Postby bluezeak » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:05 am

What do you mean the app detects it automatically? did you go into gamepad and choose icontrolpad, BGP 1000, or 'others'? Did you install BlueZ IME and use it? If you haven't tried BlueZ IME, I suggest you try it.
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

pony182

Postby pony182 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:04 pm

All I did was turn on my bluetooth on my phone, turn on moga pro controller (on HID - orange) and run FPse. After loading a game (Gran Turismo) I've got a message on the screen saying gamepad detected and it worked just fine. Then I turned on Vigilante 8 2nd Offense and noticed that the L2 and R2 buttons aren't working and I tried going into settings and mapping it but the app doesn't seem to recognize those two buttons. And I did not try the Bluez IME but thank you for suggestion.

P.S. I only have moga pivot app installed.

edit: From Bluez IME app description: "Reported NOT working with any LG device with stock ROM:" and I'm running it on LG Nexus 4 with stock so no help there :)

Also, I've tried ePSXe and I've got the same issue involving L2 and R2 buttons not working (the app isn't as intuitive as FPse and you have to map all the buttons and edit control settings). I know those two buttons work and controller isn't defective because I've tested them on MOGA Pro supported games such as Shadowgun and Modern Combat 4.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:56 pm

I must check this. And moga controller pro librairies.

pony182

Postby pony182 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:07 pm

schtruck wrote:I must check this. And moga controller pro librairies.

Thank you, I'd really appreciate it. Please let me know if there's anything on my end that I can do to help you out.

Return to “News”