schtruck wrote:just pushed FPse 0.11.116 to the Market:
- Fixed timing which fix the gamepad sticky problem with the famous Silent bomber game.
- Fixed Android 4.3 external storage detection problem.
- Fixed OpenGL and full scene antialiasing, much better if you use texture filtering.
- Fixed Framelimiter and sound delay.
- Optimized another time opengl plugin, get about 10 to 15% boost, all GPU should run FPse faster in opengl mode.
- Added native support of gamepad vibration,set on gamepad menu and check your sixasis...
- Added Low latency plugin to plugins package and you can now switch to it from the cover context menu and Audio submenu then restart FPse.
- Changed plugin loading system , if no file fpseplugins.zip is found into internal storage's root then FPse will download it
As it was said, FPse include now more Values into Framelimiter tunning option from MISC menu and OpenGL. you can obtain a much smoother result using frameskiping by choosing the good value... it's recommended to print FPS then work with those values.
FPse has never been to fast and so smooth! I have checked it on a old Galaxy ACE 1 and it's very playable now. on my Xperia Play i can play very well in OpenGL mode any game.
Thanks to report your feeling about it and if you still like it , don't forget to update your comment on Google Play.
If you Find any regression, thanks to report here too.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests