Fpse for Android News

Kierek
Primary Device: HTC Sensation @1566 MHz
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: ViperS 1.6.3

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby Kierek » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Impressive changelog! Hope that Android 2.1 compatibility will boost sale.

kuronosan
Primary Device: Samsung Fascinate
Operating System: Android 2.2
ROM: SuperClean 2.1

Postby kuronosan » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Sweet deal schtruck! Any plans on extending the GS code count to 10 for extended codes or joker support?

waltercln
Primary Device: Atrix 4G
ROM: Stock

Postby waltercln » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:46 pm

AdamJT186 wrote:Thanks for the replys do you literally just rip the buttons off n stick ps3 buttons on tge keypad though? :S and i know you said be creative but how would i connect the device to my phone? I dont reckon id be comfortable playing like is shown in the video as im always on the move, thats why i like the icontrolpad
also, ive seen, for iphone, buttons that u can actually stick on to the screen, anyone used this? I assume itll work for android aswell

here's an idea of what i did.

http://img15.imageshack.us/i/gamepad.jpg/

i got a case coming in that i can put the keyboard and phone in so the case can hold the phone up. it's pretty amateur but 20 bucks it's not bad. we all can't have xperia plays lol

AdamJT186
Primary Device: Samsung galaxy s i9000
ROM: stock

Postby AdamJT186 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:34 pm

waltercln wrote:
AdamJT186 wrote:Thanks for the replys do you literally just rip the buttons off n stick ps3 buttons on tge keypad though? :S and i know you said be creative but how would i connect the device to my phone? I dont reckon id be comfortable playing like is shown in the video as im always on the move, thats why i like the icontrolpad
also, ive seen, for iphone, buttons that u can actually stick on to the screen, anyone used this? I assume itll work for android aswell

i got a case coming in that i can put the keyboard and phone in so the case can hold the phone up. it's pretty amateur but 20 bucks it's not bad. we all can't have xperia plays lol

what exactly is it? Im confused does it just hold everything so can carry it about? or is that just the keyboard under some buttons under a case thats keeping it all together :S

And Tatsumaki Senpūkyaku how do you use the save state? I unzipped it in the same folder that my theme hospital is in but i cant load any saves? There arent any there

waltercln

Postby waltercln » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:40 pm

AdamJT186 wrote:
waltercln wrote:

what exactly is it? Im confused does it just hold everything so can carry it about? or is that just the keyboard under some buttons under a case thats keeping it all together :S

And Tatsumaki Senpūkyaku how do you use the save state? I unzipped it in the same folder that my theme hospital is in but i cant load any saves? There arent any there

i just put black tape over the keyboard with buttons on top of it, works very well.

AdamJT186

Postby AdamJT186 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Oright lol suppose i could get some glue or something, whats the case you were saying about? It holds your phone and keyboard together? Have you got a link? :D

suavethekid
Primary Device: Galaxy note 2, Motorola Xoom
ROM: Blazer rom, Tiamat

Postby suavethekid » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Adam you have to unzip that file its a .rar. Use winrar unzip and viola savestates i just checked and they work you just have to make sure you have the right iso its slus275.

AdamJT186

Postby AdamJT186 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Yea i know i have unzipped it and ive got that file and another one but still no saves to load :S

Tatsumaki Senpūkyaku
Primary Device: t8585

Postby Tatsumaki Senpūkyaku » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:22 pm

AdamJT186 wrote:Yea i know i have unzipped it and ive got that file and another one but still no saves to load :S

Start Theme Hospital[SLUS-00275], go to Settings/System and change the 'Savestates Path' to where you've put the savestate.
Disable 'Spu sync' under settings/audio. Restart, wait a bit. Load the state.
tatsumaki's corner
Minds are like parachutes, they both work best when open.

waltercln

Postby waltercln » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:23 pm

AdamJT186 wrote:Oright lol suppose i could get some glue or something, whats the case you were saying about? It holds your phone and keyboard together? Have you got a link? :D

thats the thing i didn't want to put glue directly on the keyboard and possibly mess it up, so i put black tape over it then put glue on the black tape to hold the buttons.

the case is like a book style case which i will be applying velcro on it to hold the keyboard, and possibly hinges to fold it up and hold the phone in place so it doesn't drupe. it's one of these cases.

http://www.wirelessground.com/motorola- ... -case.html

Return to “News”