Time Crisis: Project Titan

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
geekdenice

Time Crisis: Project Titan

Postby geekdenice » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Hello everyone,

First i would like to congratulate the team of FPSECE because it's a wonderful job that they've done.
I'm a french guy from Nice, and I've bought an HTC HD2 after hesitating with an android device. But the FPSECE finished to convince me that windows and our phones are really able to give us some fun especially wuth PSX games.

I've installed time crisis project titan on my HTC HD2, with the GUNCON mode and the new special pack of skins from 31_03_2010 which is on the specific topic on the HTC HD2.

The game runs smoothly (50-60 FPS) but I found it very difficult to play it, the accuracy isn't good and that's a pity. :cry:

Do you think that I've something to configure? Have you guys tested this game on your HTC HD2 devices? Is it the same problem?

In fact if there's no possibility to enhance the accuracy, I think I will buy a stylus special for capacitive touch screens... What do you think of this idea?

Thank you for your answers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salut tout le monde,

Tout d'abord je tiens à féliciter l'équipe de FPSECE car ils ont fait un travail admirable.

Je suis un jeune homme de Nice, et j'ai acheté un HTC HD2 après avoir hésité avec la plateforme android. Mais FPSECE a fini par me convaincre que windows mobile et nos téléphones sont capables de nous donner du fun, surtout avec les jeux playstation.

J'ai installé Time Crisis Project Titan sur mon HTC HD2 avec le mode guncon et le dernier pack de skins du 31_03_2010

Le jeu tourne confortablement (50 à 60 FPS) par contre il est difficilement jouable, car il y a un gros manque de précision entre l'endroit ou je touche l'écran et l'endroit ou ça tire, et c'est bien dommage.

Pensez-vous que je doive configurer quelquechose? Certains ont-ils testé ce jeu sur le HTC HD2 avec le même problème?

Par la suite si je n'ai pas moyen d'améliorer la précision je voulais m'acheter un stylet spécial écran capacitif, que pensez vous de cette idée?

Merci pour vos réponses

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Time Crisis: Project Titan

Postby schtruck » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:29 pm

have you activated GUNCON , then restarted game to get the Ingame guncon calibration menu? on my HD2, it's very precise after that.

Afterto keep the config data you have to use Savestate, or next time you will need to calibrate another time.

Return to “Game-Specific Help”