Legend of Legaia

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
fantasytozi
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.5
ROM: XannyTech Evolution 1.4

Legend of Legaia

Postby fantasytozi » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Hi all, did anyone try to play Legend of Legaia?
I'm having trouble playing this game. After the boss fight with Zeto is a black screen with annoying repeating sound. The game does not continue anymore. Can anyone who played this game confirm and help me? This is a fantastic game, strange and great gameplay with battle system. I really want to play it to the end.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help :D

fantasytozi
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.5
ROM: XannyTech Evolution 1.4

Re: Legend of Legaia

Postby fantasytozi » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Thank you. I'll try to get in touch with schtruck. Really love the game :D

ssj4larry
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Postby ssj4larry » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:57 am

I haven't had the same problem, as I am not that far through the game yet, but I am having another problem. Every time I go to use Arts the graphics slows down considerably and the audio continues normally. It's not a major problem but it does cause a little bit of frustration. Also every now and then when walking around the world the game slows down then speeds up.

I dont know if there are any settings that could fix these problems. I couldn't find any specific ones anywhere. I've tried mucking around with them myself but to no avail.

If anyone has any settings that could fix these issues please let me know! Also, I'm running the NTSC version.

Cheers

dennis
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: MacBook Pro
Operating System: iOS
ROM: Legend of Legaia

Postby dennis » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:02 am

ssj4larry wrote:I haven't had the same problem, as I am not that far through the game yet, but I am having another problem. Every time I go to use Arts the graphics slows down considerably and the audio continues normally. It's not a major problem but it does cause a little bit of frustration. Also every now and then when walking around the world the game slows down then speeds up.

I dont know if there are any settings that could fix these problems. I couldn't find any specific ones anywhere. I've tried mucking around with them myself but to no avail.

If anyone has any settings that could fix these issues please let me know! Also, I'm running the NTSC version.

Cheers

I get a similar problem I am only at the beginning of Noa's story arc and so far for every new type of art 'Normal', "Hyper", etc.. I have had to add and remove plug in's in my audio menu. I finally got Vahn's to work but now that I have switched to Noa I have run out of plug in's to use! Can anyone please help.

Return to “Game-Specific Help”