Breath of Fire III

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
Majiezell
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Rugby LTE
Operating System: Android 4.1.2
ROM: They are many, I am but one.

Breath of Fire III

Postby Majiezell » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:18 pm

I'm not sure how many times this has been visited so I'll put this very simply. I have FPse and the Emulator does not seem to recognize the copy of Breath Of Fire III at all, it's nowhere to be found. I have the Emulator on my Samsung Galaxy Rugby LTE. Do I need specific files? How do I make these files compatible? Any and all help would be appreciated as I just can't seem to get a grip on this Emulator.
Last edited by Majiezell on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Majiezell
Fresh Fish

Re: Breath of Fire III

Postby Majiezell » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:30 pm

I must apologize as I was so frustrated with my situation I hardly noticed your warnings and requests for searching game specific problems, I basically just jumped on in. I don't do forums so I'm completely unfamiliar with forum "etiquette". I will do my best to find the information before jumping into a new post. I feel rather silly about this now, my actions remind me of the episode of South Park about the Human Centi-pad. "It just won't read!"
Last edited by Majiezell on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Majiezell
Fresh Fish

Postby Majiezell » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:54 pm

I've looked into it and I can't find much aside from the game file format. I'm trying to do this strictly with my phone as I don't have a computer of my own to download and prepare files. Is there somewhere I can safely download a version of this game that will work without complications or am I stuck with having to use a computer? Honestly I paid for this emulator and downloaded it for the sole purpose of getting back in touch with this game, if someone could please take a minute or two out of your day to help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Majiezell
Fresh Fish

Postby Majiezell » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Thank you for your input. I guess I forgot to mention that I own a tried and true copy of this game, it just doesn't work properly and I don't have access to it at the moment to even attempt a proper rip. (Not to mention the expense of buying this game again.) I've been trying to find a suitable copy online because of this. I have the Schp1001.bin and the emulator takes me to the CD player and Memory card reader. I guess from here it seems that I either need to get my hard copy or find a source to download that isn't riddled with warnings on the laptop I use at work. As far as the ROM file it showed as an ISO on my second attempt (realizing the first time around was just an image, which is kind of embarrassing) yet I didn't get it onto my phone as I don't feel I can trust the file. I'm stuck I guess... Is there somewhere I can access games that I already own using a UPC code or something? I could likely find some proof of purchase on the disc itself or the case.

Return to “Game-Specific Help”