No In-Game Music + Error Iso Corrupted

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
TekkenFan_94
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Y
Operating System: Ubuntu
ROM: FPse

No In-Game Music + Error Iso Corrupted

Postby TekkenFan_94 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:36 pm

[list=][/list]Hello everybody.
I have recently installed an FPse emulator on my Samsung Galaxy Y. My bin emulators are Tekken 1, 2 and 3 (Yes, you have seen my User Name) but I have found a problem with two of them. Tekken 1 has the sound but not the in-game music (except for the intro and endings, which work fine) and Tekken 2 shows me a message ("fpse error iso corrupted or is not 2352 bytes/sectors") that leads to some seconds of game and then it turns off to appear in the Samsung menu screen again. Tekken 3 has no issues at all.
What can I do to solve this? Moreover, Tekken 1 is going at full speed to the point that the intro and ending videos go too fast...
Last edited by TekkenFan_94 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

TekkenFan_94
Fresh Fish

Re: No In-Music Sound + Error Iso Corrupted

Postby TekkenFan_94 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:01 am

Well I have finally managed to solve the fast videos and finally installed a great rom for Tekken 2! But its music keeps stuttering and Tekken 1 still has not the in-game music. Could you please help me?

TekkenFan_94
Fresh Fish

Re: No In-Game Music + Error Iso Corrupted

Postby TekkenFan_94 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:51 pm

So the sollution would be to install another rom? I find strange that Tekken had that lost of music. Moreover, the intro and endings in Tekken 2 work perfectly, even the character select screen has the music at full potential. But when it comes to battles it stutters all the time, except ( I don't know why) when somebody wins or looses ("You win" 'You lose") only then the music is normal.
I'd be very thankful to know an alternative or sollution for the problem :| Where to get the pure ISO?

TekkenFan_94
Fresh Fish

Re: No In-Game Music + Error Iso Corrupted

Postby TekkenFan_94 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Thank you very much frenchaddict. Now I understand why this has happened. Still, I am very curious to know whether there is a way to change this irregularities in the sound (I use the frameskip up to 50, I cannot use more) and a way to rip by myself PSX versions of both Tekken and Tekken 2 so that I can get the pure ISO.

Return to “Game-Specific Help”