Breath Of Fire III - Monsters Would not appear anymore

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
Andhros
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Motorola Razr HD
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: Breath Of Fire III

Breath Of Fire III - Monsters Would not appear anymore

Postby Andhros » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:27 am

Well, first of all, sorry for my english, i'm brazillian and not very good at it. As i bought fpse, i did it mainly for BoF III, and so i'm having some problems with it. I recently fixed the "healing herb/heal skill" problem by using open gl, but as i'm playing and I end up saving using the quick save and going to do something else, when i load the game back, the monters in the area which i was training ("!" at the forests or monster-populated areas such as lighthouse, etc.) tend to disappear and they wont appear again for long times, and i end up having to move forward in the game story without proper level. I honestly dont know if this is some kind of how the game was designed, but i think that the monsters in the "!" areas for example should never stop appearing.

If someone has this problem fixed, please healp me as i'm getting frustrated, because i love this game and i bought fpse to play it.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Breath Of Fire III - Monsters Would not appear anymore

Postby schtruck » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:26 pm

i have fixed this problem for the next version...

017hnoor
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HANIF NOOR

Postby 017hnoor » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:48 am

I honestly dont know if this is some kind of how the game was designed, but i think that the monsters in the "!" areas for example should never stop appearing.

clei_41
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: samsung galaxy s4
Operating System: Android
ROM: Grandia

Postby clei_41 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Hey, dude! também sou BR huehue. Mas vou responder em english pra caso de mais alguém ter o problema.
This is my favorite game of all times.
This happened to me too a couple times. What i did was quicksaving in the world map, then quitting the game and the emulator. After I restarted, the random enemy encounters were happening again. Don't know why, though...
Have you tried that? Or saving with the diary and trying to load it normally (without the quicksave)?

Return to “Game-Specific Help”