The best ATARI ST emulator - CastCE
Found this emulator few weeks ago and I can tell you that it is a best emulator of ATARI I've ever used before.
Small introduction:CastCE is a fully functional Atari ST emulator for the Pocket PC with support for literally hundreds of great games. CastCE Features:
- Very compatible - runs loads and loads of games and utilities!
- Runs many games at 100% speed on a 206mhz IPAQ
- Very good PSG sound emulation
- Not quite so good ST-sample emulation
- Low res & Medium Res graphics mode
- Emulates raster effects correctly
- Can read .st .msa disk images, supports zipped disk images
- Mouse emulation using the stylus
- Joystick emulation using the keypad or on screen joystick or anywhere on screen
- Keyboard emulation using the on screen keyboard
- Save state function to store your half finished games
- Programmable hardware buttons
- Supports different TOS ROM versions: 1.00, 1.02, 1.04, KaosTOS
- Autofire option
- Visible SpeedBar
- Button to change disk Quickly Install instructions:
- Just unzip the directory on your PC or MAC.
- Get a TOS rom (1.0,1.2 or 1.4) then copy it in TOS subdirectory.
- Copy all your disks image in DISKS subdirectory.
- Copy entire Directory using Activesync anywhere on your Pocket PC.
- Start CastCE1.2.exe on your PocketPC and choose yor TOS rom.
- You can go to GEM dektop by just pressing RESET or load a game.[/quote]
I love it. Just wanted to find author's website but cant find it EDIT:
Oh my god I just noticed, do you know who is a developer of this program?!SCHTRUCK